Drawings Easy is a fun activity for kids to develop their creativity is drawing tigers. Such activities can be used by parents, teachers, and students to make learning enjoyable and interesting. It is among the most effective methods for educating children about tigers. These kinds of coloring and drawing exercises will assist kids in developing their creative thinking and artistic abilities. Drawings Easy will experience more growth in their life if they practice these hobbies from an early age.
Tiger Easy Drawing
Kids can learn new concepts quite effectively by drawing and coloring. They enjoy engaging in such activities because they discover new things. Parents and teachers can make the learning process for the children simpler by engaging them in activities like painting, cartoon character drawing, and gaming character drawing. The kids’ simple tiger drawing by BYJU will aid in their understanding of tigers and other wild animals.
They can gain additional knowledge about their colors, shapes, eating preferences, etc. Using tigers in children’s drawings can encourage them to experiment with additional hues and teach them how to draw with crayons, colored pencils, paintbrushes, etc. They can also acquire a fundamental understanding of the various categories of wild creatures.
- Black Marker.
- Crayons or Colored Pencils.
- Drawing Paper.
Steps For Drawing A Tiger For Children
We’ll learn how to make a tiger drawing for kids on paper in today’s guided session. Each phase of the lesson will emphasize the magnitude of each part. The current sections being drawn in each of the steps are indicated by the blue lines drawn.
Needed time: 20 minutes
Shape Your Head:
- To begin, sketch a rounded, fuzzy shape for the tiger’s head. Draw two oval-shaped shapes for the eyes next. Next, make the nose an oval shape. Add two circles to the sides of the nose, one on each side. The bottom of its mouth should then be formed by a line that curves upward.
Secure the ears:
- On the tiger’s head, draw two spherical forms with diagonal lines.
Add the body and tail:
- Draw the tiger’s body in an extended, curved shape. The tiger’s body should then have a thin, wavy S-shape attached to it.
Draw Your Legs:
- Now, create the illustration-like shape of the tiger’s legs as they are attached to the bottom of its body.
Sketch Tiger stripes:
- First, mark the tiger’s cheeks with a horizontal line. The tiger’s body will now be covered in a pattern of narrow, pointy forms. This gives the impression that your tiger has striped fur in your drawing.
Finish the Tiger drawing:
- Let’s add color to finish the tiger drawing! The nose should first be shaded with a pink crayon. With a cream-colored crayon, draw in the bottom of its face, the insides of its ears, its tummy, and the bottoms of its paws.
- The tiger’s stripes should then be drawn using a dark brown crayon. Then use an orange crayon to color the remainder of the tiger’s body.
Download a Tiger Drawing
To view or download this drawing lesson, click the link below. Tiger Drawing for Kids’ PDF contains a printable drawing lesson. The final page of the downloaded PDF has a coloring page with only the outlines and a creative extension activity for kids.